Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sweet Obsessions

So right now I'm putting off studying for my last final tomorrow morning and packing for going home for the holidays to bring to you Bare Escentuals Sweet Obsessions. I got this around last February at my local BE boutique. I'm not sure how easy it is to find anymore since it was LE in stores though you might be able to find it sold somewhere online or at a BE outlet. Sweet obsessions is a nine-piece eye shadow set. I'm gonna be completely honest, the to-die-for-cute packaging sucked me in and I really only bought this for one eyeshadow (Creme De Menthe) but I really love all the colors!
 How freakin cute is this packaging!?! They're in little tin foils like truffles!! And the names?! OMG these were way too cute for me to pass up! Okay so by the end of the month I'm going to try to go through all of these so that I can share with you what they look like. I'm not much into swatches, I'd much rather show you what they actually look like on as a really look rather than on my hand. First up Strawberry Mousse (inner eye) and Berry Custard (outter eye). I also use Lemon Meringue as the under eyebrow highlighter.
And for my full look, I thought BE Buxom Katie would match perfectly with the shadows I used..
And the whole face look altogether:
Yes, I'm aware that I constantly look sour and moody but.. it's not intentional. Anyways, you get the point. Super cute eyeshadow set.. if you can get your hands on it I definitely recommend picking it up! And as for Katie, it's one of my fav BE lipglosses because it's so pretty and light pink with a bit of shimmer but it's nude and natural enough to go with any and every look. Love, love, love!!

~Dori

1 comment:

  1. I get the "bandwidth exceeded" warnings for this post too.

    ReplyDelete