Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Breakfast

This morning my two older brothers, my best friend Charisma, and I went to Christmas Eve breakfast at The Mission in North Park. They're famous for french toast so that's what we all ordered..
..and (crispy) bacon and eggs..
..and Mexican hot chocolate..
..NOM NOM NOM..
Yeah. I'm allowing myself to completely indulge for Christmas Eve and Christmas but after that I'm gonna need a serious cleanse from all the sugar and sweets. Not only did I eat my whole plate for breakfast, I had cheesy alfredo pasta, Noel Nut Ball cookies, cream puffs, my mum's lemon meringue pie, and cheesecake. If you can't tell, I have a major sweet tooth.. good thing I don't eat like that every day! Tomorrow, round two of endless sweets and indulgence! I'll be sure two post pictures of out Christmas breakfast and dinner too. I didn't get manage to get pictures of the pies before they had already been eaten off of but here's a pic of my my mum's Noel Nut Balls..
Butter, pecans, and powdered sugar?! Yes please!!

Hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas full of lots of love.
~Dori

0 comments:

Post a Comment