Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bare Escentuals Holly

Finally the last of the four Bare Escentuals Winter Escapades Buxom Babes. This is Holly. I'm gonna start out by saying that this one is much prettier in real life than in my picture, again my camera hates red and this just wouldn't  photograph and bright and vibrant as it is in real life. Holly is a gorgeous shimmery red gloss. As you can see, there's bits of red glitter which makes this gloss super unique. Holly isn't really sheer in my opinion, I know my the pictures it looks a bit natural but since I am a girl who only likes nude, natural looking lips on a normal occasion, this one was pretty extreme to me. It definitely looks like a bright cherry red to me when I look at myself in the mirror. Very pretty and festive for the holiday but since color on my lips scares me this is my least favorite of the four. However, for people who love red lips, I can really see Holly being a winner. This was only one thin coat of gloss one me but the color is very buildable and with a thicker coat or two coats, this is definitely a bright pop of red. Again, I'm not a red lips kinda girl but even for me, especially for the holiday season, Holly is a winner!

~Dori

0 comments:

Post a Comment