Thursday, December 2, 2010

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

OMGAWD, Neons are hard to capture, ya'll. Sunlight completely washes out the color when trying to take pictures. The only way I could get the color as accurate as possible was to take these in a room with no sun.. they came out pretty color accurate except in real life this color is so bright it's retina searing. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy is from this summer's Poolside collection. It's a bright neon coral-pink cream. This is hands down my favorite color from the Poolside collection and holds the title for favorite neon polish ever. I just love neon coral-pink.. it's so fun and summer like I even have a Victoria's Secret swim suit that is the exact same color!
Like the polish, the suit is much brighter and actually neon in real life (cameras hate neon and don't do it any justice). The only downside about this polish was that the application was a little streaky so it needed three coats to even out and since it's a neon, it dried matte so top coat is a must. Overall, I love, love, love this polish and I think it's going to be my default summer polish for years to come.

It's a sunny day outside! :0)
~Dori

0 comments:

Post a Comment