Thursday, December 16, 2010

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in1, yum, yum, yum! Okay so this is the 2nd 3-in-1 out of the 3 part collection I'm reviewing. Like the Pumpkin Spice Muffin 3-in-1, Cinnamon Buns doesn't do such a hot job at lathering for a shampoo. I found myself using a lot more product than I would have liked to, just to get my hair clean. As for a body wash, this lathers up quite nicely on a shower poof so I only have to use about the same amount of product as I would with any other body wash. Now for the scent, like the Philosophy Cinnamon Buns lip gloss I reviewed just below, this 3-in-1 smells much more like icing to me than actual cinnamon buns. Oddly enough, the 3-in-1 and the lip gloss don't smell exactly the same to me though. They're both strongly sweet (right up my alley!!) and smell like icing but the 3-in-1 has a much stronger scent and smells more like icing. Possibly because the lip gloss is older where as the 3-in-1 I just opened this morning. Love, love, love this scent. Made my bathroom smell like sweet icing and sweets baking in the over. The scent didn't linger in my hair (especially after I used conditioner and anti-frizz serum) at all and barely at all on my skin. My skin does still smell faintly sweet hours later but it doesn't smell like icing. too bad :(! Overall, love the scent and as a body wash, not so much for hair.

~Dori

0 comments:

Post a Comment