Saturday, December 11, 2010

China Glaze Party Hearty

Happy Saturday everyone! Today my nails look like peppermint Christmas candy, of which I am partial to. I have a huge sweet tooth and even though this doesn't look quite like peppermint bark, it sure reminds me of it! I used BI Pretty in Pink for the base and China Glaze Party Hearty from this year's Naughty and Nice Holiday collection. Love, love, love this combo! I think I'm going to have to wear it again before Christmas.

Have a great weekend!
~Dori

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute combo layered over pink! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LoisI know! I got the idea off another blog *blanking on what the name of it was* and they shared a bunch of photos of Party hearty over about 8 different polishes. Party Hearty over light pink is my favorite combo so far!

    ReplyDelete