Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Suave Seasonals Peppermint Bliss

Looking for a cheap last minute gift?! Look no further! Suave Peppermint Bliss Shimmer Body wash sells for less than $2 at Wal*Mart and is my all time favorite body wash! This body wash is creamy, moisturizing, lathers well, and smells like sweet peppermint. I am a huge fan of peppermint in general and I love anything that smells like it. In fact, all fall and winter long my HG fragrance is Twisted Peppermint from Bath & Body Works, and I swear Peppermint is a dead on dupe. The best thing is, you get the amazing smell for way cheaper! The only thing bad about this body wash is that it's limited edition. I grabbed two bottles of this body wash at Wal*Mart last year and I went through one bottle in a snap. This summer I found this at Big Lots! for $1.50 and bought four bottles. I've seen it again this year at Wal*Mart along with four other seasonal scents so if you find it and like it, stock up! This is my HG body wash so I'm probably gonna go back and pick up a few more bottles as back ups just in case they decide to not bring this back next holiday season. *corsses fingers*

~Dori

8 comments:

  1. when i was in high school suave had shimmery body lotion for the holidays and i remember it being so silky and shimmery, just the perfect amount of both. i bet this is just as amazing as that was (=

    thanks for posting on suave! i look when "lower end" brands get in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I've never heard of this...off to Target I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cathrynYou're welcome :)! I would die for some of that shimmer body lotion, that sounds amazing!! Wish they still had it around :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aurora's NailsI'm pretty sure its a Wal*Mart exclusive (sorry for not posting that!!) so if you have one close by, they checking there. I haven't seen it at Target but it's always worth a shot to check :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I bought 5 botles of this! It smells so good and wakes me up in the morning! I love peppermint scented anything in the winter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tjoyuOMG, you're just like me haha! I have 5 bottles too and it's not enough.. I NEED MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KatieI'm obsessed with peppermint, no joke. This one is definitely a winner!!

    ReplyDelete