Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bare Escentuals Joy

More from the Winter Escapades Buxom Babes! Today I'm showing you Joy as well as Black Pearl and Enlightening eye shadows from Bare Escentuals
For my skin tone, Joy is the more neutral and natural shade out of the four glosses. It's a warm light honey with tons of silver micro-shimmer.

For my eyes I used Black Ice for the inner eye, Enlightening for the outter eye, and Minx barely just around the outter corners of my eye and beneath my lower lash line on the outter edge.
And the eyes and the lips together..
And just for the record, Kellie asked in a comment (that I just read, sorry!!) for a previous beauty review, what my nationality is. Well since she probably won't see that I just commented back, and since a few of you may be wondering the same thing (probably not, but I'll just amuse myself and think I'm special lol) I thought I would just give you the facts for the record. I'm white. Exciting right?! What kind of white specifically you ask? Well mostly Polish, German, British, Czech but there's some Irish and I believe some Swedish thrown in there somewhere. :0)

Have a lovely Wednesday!
~Dori

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have the most gorgeous eyes! Those colors work great on you.

    ReplyDelete