Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin 3-in-1

Any other Philosophy fans out there?! I love anything that makes me smell yummy in and out of the shower and if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm obsessed with all things holiday. The holidays are my favorite time of year... I love being home with my family, spending time with friends, baking Christmas cookies and treats, holiday shopping, and of course bath and beauty products that are holiday themed!! My mom and I are obsessed with baking during the holidays and I just love the way a pumpkin pie baking in the over makes the whole house smell like heaven. So whats better than your whole bathroom smelling like fresh baked pumpkin pie while you take a shower?! Not much, I tell you. Today I'm going to review the Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin 3-in-1 only and the other two I will review on days that I have just used them so that the smell is fresh in my mind. I just used the Pumpkin Spice Muffin as a shampoo and body wash this morning. First off, the smell is amazing!.. Smells just like the pumpkin spice bread my mom and I make. It's very spicy with a hint of sweet, and a whole lot of pumpkin smell, of which I am obsessed with. I'm a big pumpkin junkie whether it be pie, bread, flavored coffee, scented lotion or body spray etc. I've tried many pumpkin scents and this is definitely the spiciest of all of them. If you love the smell of pumpkin but you're not a big fan of a strong spicy smell in your bath and body products I'd suggest skipping this one but because I love spice, I'm a huge fan. This gets five stars for smell! As for lather and cleaning abilities, it didn't lather and foam up as much as I would have hoped as a shampoo. It takes a lot more product to wash your hair with than another normal shampoo I would say. However, as a body wash it lathered up quite well on my shower poof and I used about the same amount of product as I would have with any other shower gel. After my shower, the scent didn't linger at all in my hair, especially after using conditioner and putting a serum in my hair, and it barely lingered at all on my skin. Overall, I probably wouldn't use this again as a shampoo but for a body wash I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment