Friday, December 17, 2010

Bare Escentuals Hope

Three down, one to go. Hope is a clear gloss jam-packed with tiny opalescent white flakie type glitter that shines a light pink. This seriously looks like crushed opal on the lips.. it's so Wintery and angelic looking, I love it! Also, these glosses seem to not stay wet for long. It seems like 10 minutes or so after application your lips feel like almost all the gloss has worn off. However, the shimmer and color stays on for hours, it's just the wetness and stickyness that wears off quickly. I like this cause I hate having my lips feel sticky yet last night when I looked in the mirror, almost 10 hours after I applied the lipgloss, I could still see a ton of shimmer on my lips. Love these glosses.. they last on the lips for forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment