Friday, December 17, 2010

OPI Show It & Glow It

Happy Friday! I'm on a glitter kick lately!! Today I have for you OPI Show It & Glow It from this year's Winter/Holiday Burlesque. Show It & Glow It is a clear base filled with tones of glitter. The majority of the glitter is fuchsia purple followed by purple but there's also a bit of green ,orange, red yellow and blue. It took three coats for this polish to be opaque and get rid of any VNL (visible nail line). I really like this color a lot. When the Burlesque collection first came out I was completely underwhelmed because I felt like since there were so many glitters, OPI had aimed for quantity rather than quality when it came to making the glitters. Well I ended up with half the collection (this, Simmer & Shimmer, and the Tiny Burlesques) and I'm not disappointed so far. Yay for glitter during the holidays!!!

Hope you have a great Friday!
~Dori

2 comments:

  1. i think this was my second fav glitter in the collex, sparkle-icious being the first. i was on such a glitter kick and then not so much, now...i think i'm headed back that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kelliegonzoI think I'm gonna be wearing glitter from now until Christmas. I actually just put on Ivanka.. does that count as glitter? I think for the purposes of being on a glitter kick I am going to consider it one lol!

    ReplyDelete