Friday, December 3, 2010

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Happy Friday!!.. The day of the week we all wait for! This weekend I don't have to work but unfortunately I have to study for four finals next week as well as finish writing a paper. I plan on getting a lot of studying done tonight because tomorrow I plan on getting up bright and early to be one of the first Twifreaks at Target to buy the Eclipse DVD!! Soooo excited!!! Actually, speaking of Eclipse.. I am currently reading Twilight (again) which was the inspiration for this mani. Green and gsparkly.. it has Forks and Twilight written all over it (okay, I'm a freak.. I apologize), behold China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. This has been released in many collections,most of which are Christmas ones (though they didn't re-release it in this year's Christmas collection). Emerald Sparkle is a dark pine green jelly with bright emerald green glitter. It's so glittery and sparkly and I love wearing it this time of year. One of my all time favorite greens. :0)

Enjoy your weekend!
~Dori

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favorite greens/glitters. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savvy
    Thank you! It's one of mine too.. perfect for December :0)

    ReplyDelete