Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OPI Silver Belles

OPI Silver Belles is from the Holiday 2009 ULTA Exclusive Tiny Tinsels Collection. It's still mighty cold here in So Cal so dark grays and silvers just seem to fit. Silver Belles is a medium gunmetal silver. It's foil-like dark silver shimmer from one angle but as soon as the light hits it, the light silver becomes much more apparent. I really love this color. Another perfect dark silver for this So Cal weather. At least it's not raining anymore. Actually, I quite like the rain.. but only really when I'm inside, not outside getting soaked in it.

It's a beautiful day!!
~Dori

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour, very pretty! I wish Ulta would come to Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DanielleYeah, I love ULTA.. they always have the best OPI exclusives.. it's a shame though for people who don't have access :( Some of mu all-time favorite OPIs are ULTA exclusives.

    ReplyDelete