Friday, January 14, 2011

China Glaze Pink Voltage

 Let me just start out by saying that these pictures are not color accurate. I don;t know what it is about neon, but it just does not want to cooperate and be photographed. Camera always wary neons and make seem so much morning than they really are. In real life, Pink Voltage is a neon, retina searing, hot pink. This neon is crazy!! It's so bright and so pink and it's got this gorgeous fuschia shimmer in it. One of my favorite neon polishes ever and since it's about 82 degrees outside, it's the prefect time to wear it. Seriously though, these pics do no do this polish justice. You just have to see this in real life!

It's Friday :0)
~Dori

6 comments:

  1. Usually not a fan of pink, but this one is gorrrrgous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Your nails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KellyI'm usually not a fan of pink polish either but I really love this one so much.. especially in the summer. My bottles almost half gone so I might to get me a new one soon lol!

    ReplyDelete