Sunday, November 28, 2010

OPI Simmer & Shimmer

Heeelllllooooo readers, hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Today I have for you OPI Simmer & Shimmer from the Burlesque Holiday 2010 collection. This is a light blue turquoise glitter with silver, gold, purple, orange, pink and red glitter. This glitter is pretty dense and I probably could have used only two coats but I used three cause I had some bald spots on a few nails. Very sparkly and festive.. just my cup of tea (or in my case, coffee)!

Happy Sunday :0)
~Dori

3 comments:

  1. I ordered Sparkle-icious, but this looks amazing! I think I will make a new order :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really gorgeous! I got 3 or 4 compliments on it today at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been contemplating getting this polish, and these pictures are definitely pushing me into going to the buy it.

    ReplyDelete