Monday, November 29, 2010

China Glaze Mrs.Claus

Happy Monday! Well sorta.. are Monday's ever happy? Oh well. Anyways, today I have for you China Glaze Mrs.Claus from the 2010 Naughty & Nice Holiday collection. I'll be the first to say this polish didn't interest me at all when I saw it in promo pics.. not even when I saw pictures of it from other lovely bloggers. I actually only bought this polish because it came in the Merry Mint set that I wanted specifically for the Peppermint Cuticle Oil (which I dropped and broke after my first use.. luckily, it was on a hard wood floor. Can't imagine getting that stain out of white carpet. Moving on..). Much to my surprise, this polish is much more gorgeous in real life than it is in pics. This polish is a jelly pink red loaded with medium sized red and silver glitter. Now I can't tell if there's actually both red and silver glitter, or if it's silver glitter only and the pink-red base just makes some of the glitter look red. Whatever the case, it's a gorgeous polish and perfect for Christmas time. Cute name too, huh?!

Hope you all have a great Monday!
~ Dori

0 comments:

Post a Comment